Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gomer redeemed!

Ha!!
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

He is smarter than us.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Ha!!
      You mean Jim bro. Gomer ain't got shit to do with Defense. You a Eagles fan?

Comment

--
        Your Retarded

Comment

Where was the bitching when he went on 4th from his own 45 in a scoreless game? That was just as questionable. Eagles ended up with a touchdown.

It was probably a fifty/fifty gamble. It wasn't guaranteed that the vags were going to be pinned on their own 5. Could have easily been a touchback and you're talking twenty yards difference. Not that significant. That's one pass to Beckham.

I like the four down offense. I thought that was what Kelly was going to do.

Comment

Ha!!
            He owes that defense one big time

Comment

Where was the bitching when he went on 4th from his own 45 in a scoreless game? That was just as questionable. Eagles ended up with a touchdown.

It was probably a fifty/fifty gamble. It wasn't guaranteed that the vags were going to be pinned on their own 5. Could have easily been a touchback and you're talking twenty yards difference. Not that significant. That's one pass to Beckham.

I like the four down offense. I thought that was what Kelly was going to do.
              Any chance you have to pin Eli deep in his own territory with limited time is great chance for a turnover. The odds of that happening vs converting on 4th and 8 are better.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                Any chance you have to pin Eli deep in his own territory with limited time is great chance for a turnover. The odds of that happening vs converting on 4th and 8 are better.
                That's your opinion. But if they were pinned on the two, they probably just run the clock out.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                  He owes that defense one big time
                  He trusts his defense.

Comment

I think I would have gone for it there. Unsure about your kicker and worst case you save 7 yards.

Comment

Working...
                    X