I think this one’s on Pederson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this one’s on Pederson

Wentz missed some throws when it mattered but Pederson/Groh completely abandoned a game plan that was working.
    Larry and the Hipsters.

Defense was great today. Offense they continue to demonstrate no ability to evolve the gameplan or make adjustments. That's someone's fault.

Comment

Miles Sanders had 4 touches on the second half. New England is weak against the run, strong defending the pass. This sounds like typical Dougie logic though....

Comment

Can't be the coach he is amazing at game planning and calling a game

Comment

It was pretty glaring when Romo circled that whole area the RB wasn't running routes in. I mean if he can see that shouldn't they see it on their Surface Pros.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            Miles Sanders had 4 touches on the second half. New England is weak against the run, strong defending the pass. This sounds like typical Dougie logic though....
            Pederson asked if they changed their defense in the second half and said "no" ... so, of course, he stopped doing what was working.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Sickening
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Our daughter's boyfriend is a Pats fan(don't ask) and he came over to watch the game with us yesterday. Even he was questioning why we weren't running the ball more since that's their achillies heel. Yesterday reminded me of when McNabb was walking around with a bad ankle and FF had him dropping back 50+ times against the Bengals...just mind-numbing stupid shit.

Comment

I don't disagree, but a lot of things stopped working after Lane went down. This game was almost a carbon copy of the Saints playoff game before & after Brooks went down.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                    I don't disagree, but a lot of things stopped working after Lane went down. This game was almost a carbon copy of the Saints playoff game before & after Brooks went down.

Not saying you’re wrong, but if one of your top linemen gets hurt, shouldn’t that compel the offensive play caller to run the ball more/execute more quick developing plays to take pressure off the oline/QB?
                    Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Working...
                    X