Peters does not need to start another game at LT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peters does not need to start another game at LT

Thank you for fighting the good fight, but you can't stay healthy big guy.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I AGREE, ALSO EVERY TIME HE GETS HURT NOW, IT EFFECTS THE REST OF HIS LIFE EVEN MORE.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      I AGREE, ALSO EVERY TIME HE GETS HURT NOW, IT EFFECTS THE REST OF HIS LIFE EVEN MORE.
      I remember him going after Cowboys players on the sideline defending his QB. But we know that this team isn't going deep into the playoffs. Every rep he plays at LT takes away gametime from the rookie.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

HE HAD A GREAT RUN. SUPERSTAR AT HIS POSITION.
        TIME TO GO BIG MAN, ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE EARNED.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

For his sake I hope he makes a strong effort to lose a good amount of weight after he retires because, if not, he'll probably be hobbling around like a cripple by the time he hits 50. That amount of weight on old, worn joints is a recipe for disaster. At this point I would rather see the rook get the reps.

Comment

Agreed. Him and Sproles need to retire to make roster spots.
            They are two great players that I love, but it's time to hang up the cleats.
            Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Thank you for fighting the good fight, but you can't stay healthy big guy.
              He didn't need to start yesterday. The fact that he did reveals a fundamental flaw in Peterson's thinking.
              Last edited by The Duck; 11-18-2019, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Look at the shitburger Roseman is gonna have to eat if Peters doesn't retire. Can't believe there's a dime guaranteed after this year, but here we are. That's just unbelievably stupid.

Also, the Jeffrey contract is historically bad.
                lot of bad contracts on this team. Thank God Agholar isn't owed a cent after this season.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/philadelphia-eagles/

Comment

Working...
                X