During key crunch time drives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During key crunch time drives

Wentz will throw a one yard pass to Ertz setting up a 2nd and 9 instead of scrambling for 6 yards.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Those 1 yard passes keep the QBR up.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Wentz will throw a one yard pass to Ertz setting up a 2nd and 9 instead of scrambling for 6 yards.
      Maybe he's just testing Ertz to see if he can break a damn tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post

Maybe he's just testing Ertz to see if he can break a damn tackle.
        Speaking of Ertz. During the one "drive", it pissed me off when Ertz stiff armed a defender ran for a few yards then jumped out of bounds instead of lowering his shoulder to pick up the first down. He settled for letting it be 2nd and 1. This team cannot leave anything to chance. Pick up the first down asshole.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
        X