No announcement yet.

The defense did their thing last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The defense did their thing last night.

Gambler abandoned the run in the second half. The Pats only TD came from a trick play. Zero tds from Brady, and Brady only completed about 50% of his passes. This game should have been a dub for the Iggs.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

My only gripe is that they need to catch the fucking ball when opposing qbs throw it to them. I don't know who's worse at catching the ball

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      My only gripe is that they need to catch the fucking ball when opposing qbs throw it to them. I don't know who's worse at catching the ball
      Holy Shit! The secondary dropped 3 interceptions in the first half.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Notwithstanding the drops ... the defense is markedly better since the return of Mills, Darby, and Maddox.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Notwithstanding the drops ... the defense is markedly better since the return of Mills, Darby, and Maddox.
          Darby is actually starting to look like the player they traded for. He's pretty good when he's healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            okay, so none of the receivers can catch. Does it really surprise you none of the secondary/LBs can't catch either? (lol--cry).

Comment

The big problem with DB's dropping potential INT's at this level is the good teams are more-often-than-not gonna make you pay for it. Otherwise I was thrilled with the D yesterday.

Comment

Working...
              X