Playmakers vs Offense and Defense Line drafting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playmakers vs Offense and Defense Line drafting

After watching this shit show yesterday, there is a definite need for speed on offense. Somebody needs to be able to make a defense coordinator nervous. However, having dominant big men on both sides of the line of scrimmage has been the recipe for success. The defense and offense lines are getting older and are consistently injured. So who do you target in the draft? Best lineman or Wideout? The only definite is that I will complain that they didn't pick the other option.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

All I know is Alshon and Jax are owed a TON of cash...gonna be difficult...

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      After watching this shit show yesterday, there is a definite need for speed on offense. Somebody needs to be able to make a defense coordinator nervous. However, having dominant big men on both sides of the line of scrimmage has been the recipe for success. The defense and offense lines are getting older and are consistently injured. So who do you target in the draft? Best lineman or Wideout? The only definite is that I will complain that they didn't pick the other option.
      Howie can’t draft worth a shit. He thinks too far down the road when making chess moves. He gets too cute.

Its nice to finally see someone (Ellsworth) go nuts about about the drafts.

Comment

Working...
      X