Luv Doug. And No, don't think he should be fired (yet)...BUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luv Doug. And No, don't think he should be fired (yet)...BUT

Doug needs to get tougher on the players. There is no accountability.

I think Doug needs to make a statement and cut Agholor today. And I'm not kidding, cut Jeffrey after the next game he goes out and drops a bunch of balls. These WRs are effing pro's and if their only JOB is to catch the damn ball. If they can't do it, get the helloutta here.

Doug needs to start sending messages to this bunch and NOW. Otherwise, the time to ax him will come sooner than later.

Howie made it impossible to cut Jeffrey with that senseless, utterly pointless contract restructure. No idea what the hell he was thinking there.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      Howie made it impossible to cut Jeffrey with that senseless, utterly pointless contract restructure. No idea what the hell he was thinking there.
      Boo. That sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post

I think Doug needs to make a statement and cut Agholor today. And I'm not kidding, cut Jeffrey after the next game he goes out and drops a bunch of balls. These WRs are effing pro's and if their only JOB is to catch the damn ball. If they can't do it, get the helloutta here.

Doug needs to start sending messages to this bunch and NOW. Otherwise, the time to ax him will come sooner than later.
        I was a little harsh earlier ... lack of self control got the better of me and I and went WIP on him ... nobody's getting cut
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post

I think with his manner (terse) and his comments both yesterday and today—“there were plays to be made”—he’s losing patience over lack of fundamentals and execution of the offense. I don’t know what’s up with Wentz—and I’m a big fan—but to miss open receivers like he did yesterday was inexcusable. I don’t know if he’s lost faith in his teammates but it sure looks that way—especially holding onto the ball like he did.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post

I think with his manner (terse) and his comments both yesterday and today—“there were plays to be made”—he’s losing patience over lack of fundamentals and execution of the offense. I don’t know what’s up with Wentz—and I’m a big fan—but to miss open receivers like he did yesterday was inexcusable. I don’t know if he’s lost faith in his teammates but it sure looks that way—especially holding onto the ball like he did.
            Maybe he just had a bad game
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
              I don’t know if he’s lost faith in his teammates but it sure looks that way—especially holding onto the ball like he did.
              I noticed that after Jeffery came back from the first injury he stopped targeting Agholor.

Comment

Working...
              X