• Show
Clear All

• Sickening

Sickening

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1196417716439207939
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Nice catch, thanks for sharing.

Only reinforces what I’ve been saying for some time now....this team lacks preparedness. Week 11 and your team is making these kind of errors?.....this shit needed to be flushed back in the preseason or by week 2 the latest.

Players and coaches need to be held accountable.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      The flip side of the "Carson holds the ball too long" complaint (I say it too) is that, with route running like that, once he starts running, he's never going to stop. He'll just become a three steps and take off QB, and that's a real bad habit to get into.

The reality is, there's no solution with skill players this bad. If Jordan Matthews is taking 90% of your snaps fresh off the street and Nelson Agholor is your X, you're a dead team walking.

And I'll say it again... JJAW should be out there for at least 50% of the offensive snaps, if not more. I'm convinced Doug is mismanaging the kid badly.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Gomer is a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

The flip side of the "Carson holds the ball too long" complaint (I say it too) is that, with route running like that, once he starts running, he's never going to stop. He'll just become a three steps and take off QB, and that's a real bad habit to get into.

The reality is, there's no solution with skill players this bad. If Jordan Matthews is taking 90% of your snaps fresh off the street and Nelson Agholor is your X, you're a dead team walking.

And I'll say it again... JJAW should be out there for at least 50% of the offensive snaps, if not more. I'm convinced Doug is mismanaging the kid badly.
          This ... they fucked up the slot and the x by moving him there.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I don't even know what to make of that. Terrible laziness by the receivers but I think there was still a throw there to Goedert and Wentz didn't pull the trigger. Just a perfect storm right now. The receivers are terrible, but Carson holds on too long...because the receivers are terrible.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
            X