• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn on MNF to watch a 2019 2nd rd WR make an impact

Thanks, Diamond Joe & Howie

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Thanks, Diamond Joe & Howie
    You could see it all over the tape. The dude just popped.

But you know what... in a different way, so did JJ. I didn't like the fit at all, but going back and looking at him, the kid is a really good, tough, physical player. There's nothing wrong with his game. I really don't think that's a blown pick. Maybe he got in Carson's doghouse after the drop, maybe we have a coaching staff of imbeciles, I don't know. But the more I watch him on tape, the more I lose my mind that he's not getting a shot.

Comment

I wonder if he is having trouble picking up the offense.
      ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Two words that will make you hurl even more ... Darius Slayton
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yeah, I get pissed every time I see Slayton make a catch. He’s real promising.

Deebo Samuel would have been a great fit but when you give away all your draft capital in consecutive years you lose a lot of options.

2017 looks like an outlier in Roseman’s tenure.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
            I wonder if he is having trouble picking up the offense.
            I read a quote from him to that effect. Said he was having a hard time learning everything. That might be the issue.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I read a quote from him to that effect. Said he was having a hard time learning everything. That might be the issue.
              Fucker went to Stanford for crying out loud! Give me a break with that shit, JJAG!

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

You could see it all over the tape. The dude just popped.

But you know what... in a different way, so did JJ. I didn't like the fit at all, but going back and looking at him, the kid is a really good, tough, physical player. There's nothing wrong with his game. I really don't think that's a blown pick. Maybe he got in Carson's doghouse after the drop, maybe we have a coaching staff of imbeciles, I don't know. But the more I watch him on tape, the more I lose my mind that he's not getting a shot.
                He's just too slow. thats all it is. Can't get open.
                WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

Fucker went to Stanford for crying out loud! Give me a break with that shit, JJAG!
                  What's Doug doing, making him memorize the history and evolution of every route on the tree? Metcalf started with three or four routes, and he's been playing all year. Is he expecting a rookie to have the same knowledge base as someone like Alshon or even Agholor?

JJ is only the second rookie receiver Doug's coached since he's been here, and the first one never saw the field. I really don't think he understands that he can simplify this stuff and integrate concepts into the mix as he goes. Bad coaches are like bad math teachers... they can make something perfectly logical look impossibly complicated. I don't know if this falls on Doug or Groh or Walch, or all of the above, but given the fact that everybody on the field is atrocious at everything, I think there's a good possibility that there's a serious coaching problem here.

Bottom line, I think they were going to fuck up any rookie they brought in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post

He's just too slow. thats all it is. Can't get open.
                    4.49 is pretty good for 6"3, 225. Not Julio, but that's still solid NFL speed.

There's something else going on... whatever it is, it's contaminating the entire offense.

Comment

Working...
                    X