So WRs are allowed to catch the ball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So WRs are allowed to catch the ball?

Or is that just a Houston thing? That catch by Fuller: Hand in his face, pulled hamstring, he made the catch. If the DB was five yards away and sneezed Nellie would've dropped it.
    DB

It's crazy how much a handful of big catches can affect the outcome of a game.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

That diving TD by Hopkins is the kind of thing that turns "Watson sucks" into "Watson is amazing"
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        It's even crazier how much drops kill a team

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          Exhibit A: Super Bowl LII
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            That diving TD by Hopkins is the kind of thing that turns "Watson sucks" into "Watson is amazing"
            Would be nice to see Philly with a legit receiver. Only one in recent memory was TO and that was for only 1 year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Exhibit A: Super Bowl LII
              Thank god for Keanu Neals knee getting in the way of his hands right before halftime!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

boooom!!

Comment

Working...
                X