Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When exactly did Jordan Howard get hurt??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When exactly did Jordan Howard get hurt??

Another week and still not cleared for contact??

In worse news it appears Jeffery and Agholor might play.

Lane still in protocol, I read somewhere he was carted off Sunday with a towel over his head?? This ones gonna be a while it appears wow.

Bradham looks like he is a go. WTF knows at this point?

per Zach Berman on Twitter

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
    Another week and still not cleared for contact??

In worse news it appears Jeffery and Agholor might play.

Lane still in protocol, I read somewhere he was carted off Sunday with a towel over his head?? This ones gonna be a while it appears wow.

Bradham looks like he is a go. WTF knows at this point?

per Zach Berman on Twitter
    Jordan got hurt in the Bears game but 3 weeks and he is not cleared for a Stinger is unlikely, that is a pinched nerve for the most part and can be handled by a Chiropractor.

Comment

Thank god the Eagles are on the cutting edge of today’s rehabilitation process through NovaCare!! Who knows what’d happen to these guys without it??

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
        Thank god the Eagles are on the cutting edge of today’s rehabilitation process through NovaCare!! Who knows what’d happen to these guys without it??
        Yeah I think they need to overhaul their medical staff

Comment

I recall a play in the bears game where he looked shaken up after a hit(slumped over slowly jogging off the field) but then we saw him again later that game so thought nothing of it. Starting to think it could be more rib/chest related than shoulder, be nice if the organization didn't force us to guess and speculate.

Comment

Working...
          X