Seems like JoJo can't let go of Jimmy Butler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like JoJo can't let go of Jimmy Butler

Wonder what happened here? My guess is Jimmy said he'd sign if they'd move Ben, and Elton said "no" :

"It doesn’t matter, we’ve got to get the win. That’s my guy, obviously we talk a lot, but we’ve got to get the win. They(Miami) have been doing pretty good. They’re a pretty good team, so it’s going to be a challenge. We’ve got to come out and be ready like we did tonight and not mess around. At the end of the day, it’s all about winning the game."

Dunno...although it seems like a good move considering that JoJo transformed from a lovable big kid into an asshole primadonna after they acquired Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
      Wonder what happened here? My guess is Jimmy said he'd sign if they'd move Ben, and Elton said "no" :

"It doesn’t matter, we’ve got to get the win. That’s my guy, obviously we talk a lot, but we’ve got to get the win. They(Miami) have been doing pretty good. They’re a pretty good team, so it’s going to be a challenge. We’ve got to come out and be ready like we did tonight and not mess around. At the end of the day, it’s all about winning the game."
      I like Butler but that would have been an idiotic move by Brant. I don't read too much into that comment. Sounds like they're friends...
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Also: good win last night. Feels like Harris is starting to find his offensive rhythm.

For all the early season moaning and groaning -- a lot of it warranted -- this team is still 10-5. I do believe Brown is right that this team will continue to gel as the year goes on. 3/5 starters have played half a season or less together.

Comment

I'll be surprised if this team isn't in the finals. That being said, when hasn't Brown used the "this team has yet to gel" excuse?

Comment

Working...
          X