Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So pretty close to a must win game and we are trotting out there with

Matthews, Hollins, JJAW and Ward at WR... oof

better use a lot of the TE and I want to see Sanders in the pass game too!

Not close to a must win at all, actually.
    Last edited by McCarthy12; 11-24-2019, 01:18 PM.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      Matthews, Hollins, JJAW and Ward at WR... oof

better use a lot of the TE and I want to see Sanders in the pass game too!
      How these guys got hurt and are still hurt from the Bears game is unreal, a Stinger is a pinched nerve, 3 weeks later and still not cleared.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        Not close to a must win at all, actually.
        How so, if we lose and the boys win we are down 2 with them having every tie breaker and already being 4-0 in the division. Yes we have a easier schedule coming up but I really don't feel comfortable praying the Cowboys collapse to help us in. If we lose today I assume you believe we win out or go 9-7 at which point most tie breakers go to he boys unless in goes all the way down to common opponents. Definitely not must win but sounds pretty close to me.

Comment

Because the Eagles have an easier three game stretch than the Cowboys before they play each other. Dallas has the Bills, Bears, and Rams... the Eagles have the Dolphins, Redskins, and Giants. We got 3-0, they go 2-1, December 22 is for all the marbles or something.

Of course, all of this scenarioizing ignores the fact that this team blows, and garbage teams don't have must-win games or get any marbles. But in fantasyland, they still have some kind of shot, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            Because the Eagles have an easier three game stretch than the Cowboys before they play each other. Dallas has the Bills, Bears, and Rams... the Eagles have the Dolphins, Redskins, and Giants. We got 3-0, they go 2-1, December 22 is for all the marbles or something.

Of course, all of this scenarioizing ignores the fact that this team blows, and garbage teams don't have must-win games or get any marbles. But in fantasyland, they still have some kind of shot, I guess.
            Yes I agree they have a shot for sure that is why I said pretty much must win and no game is a gimmie with this team and all the injuries lately but fuck as depressing as the year has been I will cheer out boys on till the bitter end that's for damn sure cause fuck a cowboy

Comment

Working...
            X