X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson Wentz is the most overrated player in all of the four major sports

Bench this bum.
    Moderator at philaphans.com

Earlier the dude said Pederson told them they have to constantly show Wentz film on where he was supposed to go with the ball. This goes to what I've been saying for years. Wentz just isn't good with his pre-snap reads and his decision making is poor. He does not operate within the pocket well. Even in 2017, people forget that so much of his great play came from him making plays with his legs to stay alive and get the ball deep.

Wentz does not run this offense.

Comment

I don't want to hear about the WRs or the OL.

Inside the red zone, a chance to jump out 7-0 and you screw the pooch.

There have been open WRs, TEs and RBs, no matter the name on the back, they've been missed, there's a fumble and an INT. The QB has to make the plays that are there to be made.

Comment

Wentz has had men open to make a play for a 1st down to extend drives and he's failed to get the ball to that open man. I'm not sure how we still are hearing about receivers aren't getting open.

Comment

Wentz flat footed just chucking it.

Comment

Originally posted by BelmontShore View Post
            Wentz has had men open to make a play for a 1st down to extend drives and he's failed to get the ball to that open man. I'm not sure how we still are hearing about receivers aren't getting open.
            There were definitely open guys today - you will hear a lot trying to convince otherwise, but there were open guys today.

Comment

Working...
            X