Isn't the question why do we want to make the playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't the question why do we want to make the playoffs

This team is going nowhere fast. All phases including coaching right now sucks. Qb offense defense coaches .. Just get a better draft position we ain't super bowl contenders.

Yes, hence the drsft post.

Comment

Yes I want to root for draft position in November when the division is still within reach. Good call

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        Yes I want to root for draft position in November when the division is still within reach. Good call
        Come on man I get it we want to root for our team but let reality sink in this team is hot garbage what are we praying for a 1sdt round exit..we need to revamp this team and need game changers why draft in the 20's when we are watching this shit week in and week out

Comment

As bad as this is, they still have a way to rock bottom, buckle up buttercup.

Comment

Just something I’ve never understood. I don’t give a fuck about draft position in week 12. I enjoyed last years run and never once thought “yeah but I’d trade this to draft 16th instead of 21st”.

Comment

Just something I’ve never understood. I don’t give a fuck about draft position in week 12. I enjoyed last years run and never once thought “yeah but I’d trade this to draft 16th instead of 21st”.
              This is waaaaaaay different then last year

Comment

What joy said

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

What joy said
                  Why because no Foles to bail them out?

Comment

Notice that the same teams tend to pick at the top of the first round while others tend to pick at the end of the round. If the Eagles are bad enough to finish 6-10, the rookie they pick at 12 instead of 24 won’t be enough to make them contenders. And if the coaches are bad enough that we have to root for draft picks, then no rookie will turn things around. It’s always better to have a playoff-caliber team.

Comment

You could say that if you want Wentz is definitely earning his criticism but this team is ravaged by injuries very easy to see them lose one of the next 3 games especially to a division rival prior to Dallas week.

​​​​​I just don't think they have the coaching, obviously the QB right now, the skill positions and now the oline like me and you can suit up and do just as well out there I would assume.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                        always better to have a playoff-caliber team.
                        I agree but don't think we have a playoff caliber team lol too many injuries and too many people fucking up all organization wide coaches and players

Comment

You could say that if you want Wentz is definitely earning his criticism but this team is ravaged by injuries very easy to see them lose one of the next 3 games especially to a division rival prior to Dallas week.

​​​​​I just don't think they have the coaching, obviously the QB right now, the skill positions and now the oline like me and you can suit up and do just as well out there I would assume.
                          So how is this any different from last year? They had injuries, looked bad on the field and the standings, and a much tougher schedule to end the season.

Comment

I prefer Wentz gets the playoff experience. In the beginning of the year, this defense didn't have it's starting secondary and their defense 'sucked'. The secondary got healthy and the defense looked a lot better. I know this is crazy talk but could the offense be better if it had it's starting wideouts and offensive line healthy? I would have to think so. I know Wentz has had a couple of rough games but lets not overlook the injuries here. Also, Wentz threw the ball 45 times and ran it 5 times today. Why? I'm just not buying this 'Wentz sucks' narrative. I think good coaching can fix this problem.

Comment

I agree but don't think we have a playoff caliber team lol too many injuries and too many people fucking up all organization wide coaches and players
                              Umm...you asked why we wanted to make the playoffs, not if the team was good enough. Again, I’d much rather root for the team to be good enough to make the playoffs than root to see them draft some kid that will probably end up sucking.

If this team makes the playoffs they get a home game. Then who knows what happens. Maybe they get some luck. Maybe another team suffers a bad injury. That’s a lot more exciting to me than speculating on which receiver whose highlights I’ve watched they’ll draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X