In on McCown taking over these last few weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In on McCown taking over these last few weeks

Wentz doesn't make progressions well at all. Let McCown roll and see if it provides this shit offense a spark

In

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
      Wentz doesn't make progressions well at all. Let McCown roll and see if it provides this shit offense a spark
      So Wentz plays the tough part of the schedule with NO WEAPONS, now the 3 should be back next week and the schedule is easy all but one game you want to hand it over to a 40 year old journeyman. You should be a NFL coach.

Comment

What the fuck is he going to do???????? LMAO

Comment

Lol. The dude is 40. Asinine idea.

Comment

I’d rather Suds.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Dumbest post of the year.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

Dumbest post of the year.
                You're probably right... Overreacting. The roster this team put out on the offensive side is an embarrassment. Im a wentz guy and thinks he is absolutely the long term answer at QB, but he has zero confidence right now.

Comment

It sucks. This season is shit, but they need to seriously retool this roster/staff around him. It's clear he's not 2017 Wentz, but I still feel like his ceiling is close to that. He's obviously pressing and having a shitty run right now, but they have to do something this offseason or they're going to mindfuck this guy.

I think Doug is a good playcaller, but maybe not the best designer of offense. Their offensive gameplans with Reich (Denver, etc.) were outstanding. He needs a legit OC and they have to figure out the WR position.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                  X