Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expect the Eagles to come up with a FAKE injury like last year now that they are 5-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expect the Eagles to come up with a FAKE injury like last year now that they are 5-6

It will be some bullshit excuse about something about wentz arm or back and he will be replaced again to save his legacy ;lol

His legacy is that he can't get through a season upright. That would certainly preserve it.

How this would make their decision to extend him to infinity and beyond look smart is a bit of a head scratcher.

Comment

I wish I could still convince myself that Wentz didn’t look right last year “cause he was injured”.

Comment

Already have a x-ray on his hand planned for tomorrow, per Scoops:

Carson Wentz just walked out of the trainers room with his right hand wrapped with ice and a huge bandage. #Eagles
        Last edited by dev_32; 11-24-2019, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          Already have a x-ray on his hand planned for tomorrow, per Scoops:

Carson Wentz just walked out of the trainers room with his right hand wrapped with ice and a huge bandage. #Eagles
          it's all a COVER UP

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
            It will be some bullshit excuse about something about wentz arm or back and he will be replaced again to save his legacy ;lol
            ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? WHAT LEGACY?

ISN'T MY DAY BAD ENOUGH WITH AN IGGLES LOSE, I NEED TO SEE A SMEGMA THREAD?
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? WHAT LEGACY?

ISN'T MY DAY BAD ENOUGH WITH AN IGGLES LOSE, I NEED TO SEE A SMEGMA THREAD?
              you hate the TROOF?

Comment

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/e...eing-negative/

Comment

Working...
                X