St. Nick playing like shit today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Nick playing like shit today

Losing by 32 to the mighty, mighty Titans.

No, he's a SB MVP and an elite QB. You must be mistaken.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
      Losing by 32 to the mighty, mighty Titans.
      But according to posters on here we would have won with him as QB today.

Comment

Try actually watching the game, and you would know the Jags are running the Schwartz version of defense.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I mean, they had 3 points in the 3rd quarter. Now Foles is putting up garbage time stats, which posters here will use to blow him.

And not against the Seahawks, against the Titans.
          Last edited by Melchior; 11-24-2019, 07:30 PM.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Not to mention with Fournette, rather that Sanders, there to share the burden.

Comment

Big Cat Country

@BigCatCountry
              It's just too bad the Jacksonville Jaguars are only allowed to play Nick Foles and not any other quarterbacks on their roster.

Comment

I would be so pissed if I was a Jags fan.

Comment

Foles had 2 seasons that were arguably the best seasons of any Eagles QBs all time. 2013 he had insane stats with 7 TDs in one game. Then he played clutch in the 17 playoffs and went on to become super bowl MVP. He's good in this system and has good fundamentals to manage the game. Regardless how he does on other teams.
                  Last edited by maggsgsr; 11-24-2019, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Cool story about 2013, where he was in a brand new offense, playing against a tanking, hapless Raiders team that was getting shit on by every team they played. We all love Foles and he played his balls off in the SB, but he's not better than Wentz. We've seen him when shit is bad around him and he's just as TO prone, just as injury prone and has none of the upside.

Let's not forget that McCoy ran 312 times for 1,607 (5.1 avg) yards and 9 TDs that season. Production that will probably beat the entire rushing offense of this year's Eagles.
                    Last edited by Melchior; 11-24-2019, 08:47 PM.

Comment

The guy is gone. Up to this point though, Wentz hasn't proven he's better yet.. The guy has yet to play in one playoff game.

Comment

I bet Foles didn't turn the ball over 4 times today. It didn't take long for the sunshine pumpers to get over this disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by B Lot View Post
                          I bet Foles didn't turn the ball over 4 times today. It didn't take long for the sunshine pumpers to get over this disaster.
                          Zero picks. Zero fumbles. That stat line alone would have given the Eagles a good chance to win today.

But let's shit on Foles to make ourselves feel better about Wentz's miserable performance.

Comment

Working...
                          X