I guess I am a bitter ender.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I am a bitter ender.

If the Eagles win their last five games they win the division. Four games against sh-t 2 win football teams and the lousy Pukes, who have to play Buffalo, Chicago and the Rams between now and then. So I will wake up every Sunday morning optimistically until the Eagles are put out of their misery.

I have been a Wentz guy, but let's face it, making the playoffs should be like shooting fish in a barrel with this schedule and the defense playing well. This is time for Wentz to step up and carry this football team. He wants to quarterback a playoff game, make it happen. There is no excuse Carson.

He looked really mind-f**ked on Sunday.

IDK what is going to get him out of it but the mojo, notwithstanding all the sound bites about how they all believe in each other, isn't there.

Being at the game allowed me to watch him on the sideline ... unlike prior years, he did not interact with anyone ... just sat down with his iPad after every series went bad.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I think being on the road might help him.

Comment

I'M WITH YA, BUT I JUST DON'T SEE IT.
        THIS OFFENSE IS JUST PLAIN PITIFUL.

THERE'S NOTHING THERE THAT CAN GIVE A GLIMMER OF OPTIMISM THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY CAN SCORE ENOUGH OR EVEN ANY POINTS TO STAY IN A GAME LET ALONE WIN.

SHUT DOWN THE RUN GAME, MAKE WENTZ THROW THE BALL......TO WHO?
        NOT EVEN ENOUGH SPEED OUT THERE TO GET TWENTY YARDS DOWNFIELD BEFORE THE O LINE COLLAPSES.

A QB 'THROWS OPEN' A RECIEVER, BUT WHEN SAID RECIEVER HAS ZERO BURST OF SPEED, THAT CAN'T HAPPEN.

SO STOP THE RUN AND BEAT THE IGGLES..

CHECKMATE.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          He looked really mind-f**ked on Sunday.

IDK what is going to get him out of it but the mojo, notwithstanding all the sound bites about how they all believe in each other, isn't there.

Being at the game allowed me to watch him on the sideline ... unlike prior years, he did not interact with anyone ... just sat down with his iPad after every series went bad.

He had that “looking for answers” appearances waaaaay too much . Maybe he has to be reminded to have fun.....too serious sometimes results in the clenching.

But I do want Groh gone along with the QB&WRs coaches.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Thirty plus this week. Offense runs amok. Arlowhore with three touchdowns.

Yeah, right.

Comment

I previously thought that the Eagles had no shot in week 16, but with Jerry Jones publicly undermining his coach...who knows.

Comment

Im now in on two things. Wentz is running what they are asking him to do and guys arent doing the job (and he’s as mad about it as we are) aund Doug knows what he is doing, just win the division then gunsling it loose to see what happens. This makes the most sense to me.
                Last edited by j1mmy; 11-26-2019, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X