Treggs clowning ESP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treggs clowning ESP

"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Shazam ... so receivers are sometimes to blame ... who knew?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

To your point:

@danorlovsky7 36m
      @Eagles vs Seattle game. That’s the single worst game I have ever seen at the WR position when it comes to details/being where you’re supposed to be when your supposed to be there/& not fooling the QB. I try to be positive-BUT THAT WAS AWFUL. They hung their QB out

https://twitter.com/i/status/1199055984938934273
      Last edited by Melchior; 11-25-2019, 04:32 PM.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Wentz didn't play well and missed a few throws. Here are some of the throws he missed. WR stink. The Sanders one was bad tho.

Edit to add: sorry same video as Mel.
        ​​​
        775 Likes, 29 Comments - Eagles_Everything (@eagles_everything) on Instagram: “ Dan Orlovsky showing how the horrendous WR play has effected the QB play.…”
        Last edited by Spartan92; 11-25-2019, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          To your point:

@danorlovsky7 36m
          @Eagles vs Seattle game. That’s the single worst game I have ever seen at the WR position when it comes to details/being where you’re supposed to be when your supposed to be there/& not fooling the QB. I try to be positive-BUT THAT WAS AWFUL. They hung their QB out

https://twitter.com/i/status/1199055984938934273
          wow ... I remember those throws and was scratching my head about them (with Wentz having missed Sanders badly and Ertz on that overthrow last week, I was thinking "WTF is happening to him?")

BTW --- on the second throw to Ertz last week (the so-called wormburner), I think I heard Ertz say after the game that there was a miscommunication on the play ... which, according to Orlosky in that tweet, is similar to why the "missed" throw to Ward that looked like a bad wormburner, but was actually a ball that was thrown to where he was supposed to be (ie. behind where he ran to)
          Last edited by slag; 11-25-2019, 10:22 PM.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
          X