• Show
Clear All

• Interesting Analysis of our WR play

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/sta...55984938934273

Shit, that's bad.

Comment

Nice analysis of some pathetic play...Where's torrance Small

Comment

Certainly doesn't obsolve Wentz but these are all plays in real time which we were all calling for Wentz's head saying he sucks. Devil is in the details I suppose.

Comment

HE'S MISSED SOME THROWS, BUT OVERALL THESE RECEIVERS SHOULD BE PLAYING ARENA BALL. JUST HORRIBLE.....

THANKS F.O. FOR FUCKING UP OUR SUPER BOWL TEAM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            Certainly doesn't obsolve Wentz but these are all plays in real time which we were all calling for Wentz's head saying he sucks. Devil is in the details I suppose.
            Certainly can cherry pick these plays and say it's not Carson's fault. But what about the throw behind Ertz across the middle that Seattle should have picked off? The throw to Sanders in the left flat that would have airmailed Harold Carmichael? The throw in the right flat to Sanders? and I never played QB but on that last play in Orlovsky's breakdown are you supposed to throw flat footed with your hips wide open when you actually have a nice pocket to throw from? I'm sure all of this is snow-balling for Wentz - lack of quality WRs, line breakdowns, etc., - but doesn't it then fall on the coaching staff to make adjustments? It seems like they made adjustments for Foles to run the offense but now when #11 needs help they're just hanging him out to dry.

Comment

At least Aggs is in the right spot when he drops the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by nor'easter View Post

Certainly can cherry pick these plays and say it's not Carson's fault. But what about the throw behind Ertz across the middle that Seattle should have picked off? The throw to Sanders in the left flat that would have airmailed Harold Carmichael? The throw in the right flat to Sanders? and I never played QB but on that last play in Orlovsky's breakdown are you supposed to throw flat footed with your hips wide open when you actually have a nice pocket to throw from? I'm sure all of this is snow-balling for Wentz - lack of quality WRs, line breakdowns, etc., - but doesn't it then fall on the coaching staff to make adjustments? It seems like they made adjustments for Foles to run the offense but now when #11 needs help they're just hanging him out to dry.
                Hence my point of "this doesn't obsolve Wentz" meaning he has alot to be blamed for. That was his worst game of his career, WR errors aside he made his own bad plays and mental miscues no one is arguing that nor should they. The last play Dan talked about went right to where JJAW would have been had he didn't jump not all throws are made with perfect mechanics and launching points but they get to the right spot.

Yes coaching is an issue moreso on Groh/Taylor who should be getting Wentz prepared mentally. There is definitely a huge drop off from them and Reich/DeFilippo.

Comment

Wentz lost half his players on offense and looked bad against two of the best coaches in the NFL (Two coaches that are smart enough to protect their QBs by running the ball more than most). He's still the best QB in the division and the future of this team. I will trust Orlovsky's opinion over 98% of the 'experts' out there.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                      Nice analysis of some pathetic play...Where's torrance Small
                      Philadelphia owes Todd Pinkston an engraved apology.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                        At least Aggs is in the right spot when he drops the ball.
                        Bwah
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                        X