Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Load Management

Can't believe we're sitting Embid vs the Raptors

He’s playing he just has 0 points because Gasol owns his ass.

Comment

Yeah I know

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
        Yeah I know
        LOLOLOL. This team blows my mind sometimes...

Comment

I think Embiid is channeling his inner Wentz tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            Can't believe we're sitting Embid vs the Raptors
            Welp, good to see we still can’t beat the Raps...even without KL

disgusting.

Comment

That was Simmons channeling Wentz.. that was the worst finish I’ve seen since Ags dropping the ball in the end zone. Trashy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                That was Simmons channeling Wentz.. that was the worst finish I’ve seen since Ags dropping the ball in the end zone. Trashy
                Josh Richardson should be the closer. As bad as Embiid was all night they still gave that game away with a disgusting finish. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post

Josh Richardson should be the closer. As bad as Embiid was all night they still gave that game away with a disgusting finish. Ridiculous.
                  Hell he missed 3 free throws in the final minutes. He was having a good game too.. I don’t know I think they need to bring in shrinks and voodoo docs f the medical staff.. get their minds right in Philly sports.. absurd as hell
                  Last edited by Big Little; 11-25-2019, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post

The ending was the same thing we have seen for 3 years now. Dumb turnovers, disorganized in final two minutes.

Is Embid even an all star anymore?

Comment

EMBID NEEDS TO STOP BEING A CLOWN PLAYING UP TO THE CROWD, AND PLAY THE GAME LIKE IT SHOULD BE PLAYED, ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.

DO SOMETHING FIRST, WIN SOMETHING FIRST BEFORE YA START THE BEING A CLOWN.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Not trolling at all seriously how the fuck does an NBA all star score 0 points in a game? Not even a free throw? Crazy

Comment

Working...
                        X