Jay Ajayi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Ajayi

If he stays healthy, I like him in the rotation. I'd also keep him on the roster beyond 19. With Sanders and a healthy Howard we have the best backfield in football imo. What are your thoughts?

Originally posted by maggsgsr View Post
    If he stays healthy, I like him in the rotation. I'd also keep him on the roster beyond 19. With Sanders and a healthy Howard we have the best backfield in football imo. What are your thoughts?
    The Ravens would beg to differ, for one.

Comment

SO WOULD THE NINERS.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The guy is coming back from a pretty significant injury. They most likely opted for younger legs. He does know our system and still has a little bit left in the tank though. I like RBs who can run down hill vs these little guys. We already have Sanders who's great out of the backfield. Probably our 2nd best receiver right now.

Comment

I'll always love Ajayi, but he was on the street until week 10 for a reason.

And Sanders hasn't proven he can get into the end zone inside the five or pick up first downs on 3rd & short, like at all.

Not to mention, resigning Howard doesn't appear to be a priority.

The backfield is nowhere close to being the best in the conference, let alone the league. It's third best in the division right now.

Comment

Originally posted by maggsgsr View Post
            Iwe have the best backfield in football imo. What are your thoughts?

it sounds like when ppl were saying the Eagles might have the best WR core in league prior to season.

Taunting the Chicken by counting HIS eggs

Tho I like Ajayi, ultimately I feel it would be a wasted roster spot ie: Peters & Sproles (2 years on a row) and we could probably name a few other questionable roster decisions.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X