No announcement yet.

Fuck it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you trying to get a job at the White House with these musical standards. You’re better than this and I’m disappointed.
    [
    QUOTE=art vandelay;n1426912]

That’s different. We played the Jets without an NFL quality QB. Dallas was missing both starting tackles against the Jets. We’ve seen before that they never win when they’re missing those guys.

Today’s game isn’t a case of cause and effect, but it’s an indicator of what Dallas is.[/QUOTE]

-Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

Yes, I do.

Have you watched the Cowboys since they beat the Eagles?

Do they really look like a team capable of winning three of four, let alone all four, remaining games?
      I have watched the Cowboys. But you’re right. Dallas’s losses to the Pats and Bills mean they’ll lose to the Bears and Rams. We’ll light them up too, but it won’t even matter. This team will be locked into the 4 seed after Carson lights up the Dolphins and Giants, and a win at home in the playoffs is all that will separate us from the return of DeSean Jackson and the best offense in the NFL, and another knock off of the Pats and a refusal of an invite to the White House.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        And we destroyed the Jets and they lost the the Jets. BFD.
        The Eagles have sucked. They've also been obliterated by injuries and have been starting a shit ton of jagoffs. The secondary is light years better than it was when we played Dallas the first time around.

If the line is healthy, if Howard is healthy, is Alshon is back and we get anything at all from the WR position, they can go on a run not unlike the one they went on last year.

I can't believe you've boxed me into fluffing this team.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I can't understand for the life of me how Dallas is as mediocre as they are, but you can't argue the results. They're really talented, they're just not very good.
          Garrett.

Comment

I don’t. You’re dumb for feeling otherwise.

I'm dumb? You're fucking serious?

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Garrett.
              And Dak.

Comment

Of course not.

I'm dumb? You're fucking serious?
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I have watched the Cowboys. But you’re right. Dallas’s losses to the Pats and Bills mean they’ll lose to the Bears and Rams. We’ll light them up too, but it won’t even matter. This team will be locked into the 4 seed after Carson lights up the Dolphins and Giants, and a win at home in the playoffs is all that will separate us from the return of DeSean Jackson and the best offense in the NFL, and another knock off of the Pats and a refusal of an invite to the White House.
                  Let’s not forget the Jets. Bottom line is that they are 3-6 over their last 9 and not intimidating anyone. The Birds will kick their ass at home in what will be an elimination game for Dallass.

Comment

Of course not.

Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I said it makes it look more likely. It looks more likely because it means that Dallas isn’t that good. It also increases the odds that Jerruh will continue to undermine his coach. That kind of disfunction never helps a team.
                      The Dak contract situation is lingering too. Not signing him early, when he was putting up gaudy numbers and the media was touting a record deal as a foregone conclusion, was a clear vote of no-confidence.

Comment

It’s going to be a while until we can declare a winner of that QB draft class. I really don’t care to cast a vote right now.

The Dak contract situation is lingering too. Not signing him early, when he was putting up gaudy numbers and the media was touting a record deal as a foregone conclusion, was a
                        clear vote of no-confidence.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

It’s going to be a while until we can declare a winner of that QB draft class. I really don’t care to cast a vote right now.

The numbers all still say it's Dak. The late 4th rounder leads in completions, yardage, TDs and division titles.

But there's no way in hell I'd take him over Wentz, even as bad as Carson's been the last few weeks.

Comment

Let’s not forget the Jets. Bottom line is that they are 3-6 over their last 9 and not intimidating anyone. The Birds will kick their ass at home in what will be an elimination game for Dallass.
                            Yes, I am sure that Dallas’s loss to the Jets, without both starting OTs, is completely indicative of who they are. It’s not like the Eagles look worse when their two best OLinemen are out!

Comment

Yes, I do.

Have you watched the Cowboys since they beat the Eagles?

Do they really look like a team capable of winning three of four, let alone all four, remaining games?

They will win next week against the Bears, then lose to the Rams and Birds. The Skins game will be meaningless, so they will probably sit their starters and lose that one as well.

The path to a 7-9 record is clear.
                              Playoff teams sit starters. Seven win teams play for .500 and the moral victory of ending the season on a high note. They could still lose to anybody at this point, but it won't be because they're resting guys.

Comment

Are you trying to get a job at the White House with these musical standards.
                                Right.

I don’t even remember who the Jets’ starting QB was for that game. But I know they cut him...the following week maybe? I also know Dallas always loses when Tyron Smith is out.

The Eagles will win the division, but don’t accuse me of having hawkalum-level standards.

Comment

Working...
                                X