• This Iron Bowl

Is a hell of a football game.

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    Ha ha ha.

Comment

Alabama legitimately has 4 receivers that may be better individually than anyone on the Eagles roster (healthy)

Comment

That was awesome. The Bears should draft the Alabama kicker.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post

Alabama legitimately has 4 receivers that may be better individually than anyone on the Eagles roster (healthy)
          This might not be a joke...

Comment

[QUOTE=RSE;n1426979]Is a hell of a football game.[/QU

Nothing better than hearing Saban cry, said the last penalty should not have been called they did not get enough time to adjust, WHAT ?

Comment

Alabama receiver #17 Waddle is the truth. The way he high pointed that ball for his last td reception was incredible. No receiver on the Iggs roster can do that now.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Pissed off just lost Nick Saban face is my 2nd favorite in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                X