Thanks Hollins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Hollins

You not only can't catch anything ... you can fuck up a drive without having the ball
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

FO can’t draft a WR for shit...better open up the checkbook for some serious FA signings this spring.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

And now we see a Dolphin make a catch that no Eagle WR could ever make

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        And now we see a Dolphin make a catch that no Eagle WR could ever make
        100% agree

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          FO can’t draft a WR for shit...better open up the checkbook for some serious FA signings this spring.
          Go after Robbie Anderson. Take at least two WRs in the first four rounds, and dump Alshon after June 1. Remake the whole room.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Go after Robbie Anderson. Take at least two WRs in the first four rounds, and dump Alshon after June 1. Remake the whole room.
            That can’t draft a WR or develop for shit..save the picks for their strengths..the lines...get nasty aggressive in FA for the WR
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

That can’t draft a WR or develop for shit..save the picks for their strengths..the lines...get nasty aggressive in FA for the WR
              Not enough FA receivers to remake the position. You have to find them in the draft. Whatever you’ve been doing for the last however many years, start doing the exact opposite.

Comment

Working...
              X