No announcement yet.

Pre-injury Wentz would be shredding this defense with his arm and feet thus far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-injury Wentz would be shredding this defense with his arm and feet thus far

He still looks off
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    He still looks off
    Was just thinking the same thing. He's just not right.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

Was just thinking the same thing. He's just not right.
      On the drive we kicked the first FG, he had an open lane to run into the endzone. He didn't take it. You can almost see that he is overthinking everything.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He barely moves at all anymore. It is baffling

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
          He barely moves at all anymore. It is baffling
          Could they be hiding an injury? His footwork is getting worse.

Comment

Working...
          X