Tony Romo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Romo

I know it's heresy, but he's actually pretty good as a color guy. Reminds me of Hank Stram. Voice a little raspy and annoying and he talks a bit too much but he's pretty insightful.
    DB

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    I know it's heresy, but he's actually pretty good as a color guy. Reminds me of Hank Stram. Voice a little raspy and annoying and he talks a bit too much but he's pretty insightful.
    There are quite a few clips of him stating exactly what the teams are going to do before the ball is snapped...pretty impressive.

Comment

How the times have changed

When Pat Summerall and Tommy Brookshire first started on CBS, the network eventually fired the terrific Tommy because he called almost every play before it was run. Obviously, they didn't like that.

As for Romo.......fuck that smirking sack of shit. Let him go lick Jerruh's balls in retirement.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I don't care

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
        When Pat Summerall and Tommy Brookshire first started on CBS, the network eventually fired the terrific Tommy because he called almost every play before it was run. Obviously, they didn't like that.

As for Romo.......fuck that smirking sack of shit. Let him go lick Jerruh's balls in retirement.
        Romo never beat the Eagles in a game that mattered.

I remember after CBS fired Brookie, there was a telecast showing him at an Eagles game. He was sitting in the second deck at the Vet in the first row, I guess in a press box. He was fiddling with the watch on his wrist and he dropped it into the seats below. When the camera cut away he was pointing down and trying to get someone to throw it back up. Hilarious.
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          Romo never beat the Eagles in a game that mattered.

I remember after CBS fired Brookie, there was a telecast showing him at an Eagles game. He was sitting in the second deck at the Vet in the first row, I guess in a press box. He was fiddling with the watch on his wrist and he dropped it into the seats below. When the camera cut away he was pointing down and trying to get someone to throw it back up. Hilarious.

He actually did, do you remember the 2009 wildcard game?

Comment

Was it an Apple Watch?

Spy!
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
            X