Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just landed ! all I can say Is Fucing Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just landed ! all I can say Is Fucing Wow!

Thanks to a really kool dude, we had the most incredible vantage point for what will be one of the most astounding Moments in eagle History...I'm still in shock...Kid never hit a 50 yarder in his short career,,When they carried him off if was just something you don't see everyday......absolutely amazing!

The game was a cluster fuc of injurys extream heat coupled with Gomer shiiting his pants every 4 mins,,,this guy just makes me scratch my head so much I'm bleeding! Tons of WTF moment.....Blount! GIVE IT TO HIM!

Douglas...Heeeeeel yeah!

Ertz,,the ball was Wet?

Wentz- still has a long way to go but shows that late game poise,,just can't be taught,,,he Will get better...

Ohh yeah Sprolesy.......Needle away! god I love that guy.
    Last edited by TRENT; 09-24-2017, 08:19 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Trent!!! Thank God!!!

As soon as that kick went through the uprights I thought of you.

All I could do was hope and pray your head hadn't exploded as time expired.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I had a towel on my head I'm crispier that burt egg roll

I held the towel up and just stared at the crossbar, The place exploded!!! He didn't try to drive it,,he just kicked it,,,thats the way to do it,,I want to make a shirt that just says Wow!!! 9/24/2017

my head is still pounding, but I'm feelin Fine in here in Vagiant country
      Last edited by TRENT; 09-24-2017, 08:29 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

We had a tournament in the clubhouse eating while the game was on. They were all ragging on me. Then that kick and I Was the only one laughing. All jokes aside worst coached game I've seen since Andy was here. Got to get rid of Gomer or this will continue. He was so bad today my mother was shaking her head. Even she asked why the big RB, Blount wasn't in the game more. Disgraceful
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Gomer Gomer Gomer

Blount was hitting the holes and running over people left and right,,,the Poof, gone

ohh yeah I forgot! 4th and 8!!! Really!
          Last edited by TRENT; 09-24-2017, 08:31 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            Blount was hitting the holes and running over people left and right,,,the Poof, gone

ohh yeah I forgot! 4th and 8!!! Really!
            That 4th and 8 decision was beyond retarded...f'n horrible. I understand taking a gamble but nothing pointed to that making much sense.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
              That 4th and 8 decision was beyond retarded...f'n horrible. I understand taking a gamble but nothing pointed to that making much sense.
              His chart was wet.

(the old heads will understand)

Comment

It was gomerlytics
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

"Everybody lineup from the high to the low, the high to the low"
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

More than wet brain involved!

we won despite our coach yesterday!

hope Cox, Hicks are going to be ok
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                    X