Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is up with the D falling for gimmick plays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is up with the D falling for gimmick plays?

Seems like it's been happening every game recently
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

My question is why didn’t they call a timeout when they saw the funky alignment?

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      Seems like it's been happening every game recently
      Opposing offensive coordinators see the "mercenary mindstate" of iggle defenders on game film. Players like Barnett never play with discipline, they abandon their responsibilities for glory. Instead of holding the edge or staying in coverage, they run around making lame tackling attempts.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
        My question is why didn’t they call a timeout when they saw the funky alignment?
        Exactly.. Coaching fail !

Comment

saving them for the second half.

Comment

Spot on!
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'm not watching the game... just listening to Merrrill. Even he had this called this before the snap.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Does anyone else have a feeling this half will end with the first missed fg of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                  Does anyone else have a feeling this half will end with the first missed fg of the season?
                  yes

Comment

Working...
                  X