Doug Pederson: aggressive, ballsy, LIABILITY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Pederson: aggressive, ballsy, LIABILITY

Our biggest complaint today should be that Blount was doing whatever he wanted out there and still only got 12 carries.

This guy creates more problems than he solves, he coaches like he's playing Madden, and we will be arguing why falling just short of success is or isn't his fault until Lurie pulls the trigger way too late.

In the end, a great defense and promising QB will be wasted on trying to relive the Reid era.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

I can't complain when Smallwood

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    Our biggest complaint today should be that Blount was doing whatever he wanted out there and still only got 12 carries.

This guy creates more problems than he solves, he coaches like he's playing Madden, and we will be arguing why falling just short of success is or isn't his fault until Lurie pulls the trigger way too late.

In the end, a great defense and promising QB will be wasted on trying to relive the Reid era.
    Put up similar numbers. And for their limited carries, Sproles and Corey weren't bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
      Put up similar numbers. And for their limited carries, Sproles and Corey weren't bad either.
      A better question is why Wisniewski hasn't been starting.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Blount: 12 for 67, long of 20
        Smallwood: 12 for 71, long of 20

Take away Wentz's rushing attempts and the run/pass ratio was 33:31

Time of possession: 37:22

Score entering the 4th quarter: 14-0

Points given up by great defense in 4th quarter: 24

Points scored by offense in last 6 minutes: 13

Pederson isn't perfect and I like the defense in general, but look at what really happened. The biggest reason this game was close was mistakes by players on offense and a defense that give up big plays much to easily late.

Edit to add:

And I know the defense is playing without a lot of starters. If they're healthy I think this game is a laugher.
        Last edited by TerpEagle; 09-25-2017, 09:51 AM.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

What are the chances you come out on October 8? It'd be great to meet you.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Level of agreement 100%

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            A better question is why Wisniewski hasn't been starting.
            Nfm
            DB

Comment

What are the chances you come out on October 8? It'd be great to meet you.
              Pretty slim right now. I'm tentatively scheduled to travel for work next week and then again on the Monday after the game. If that changes I'll see what I can do.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Great defense?

What you saw on that 21-0 run should have been happening all game. They didn't press the receivers and did very little blitzing. ShEli needs quick hits and relies on precise routes. They neither challenged the receivers or got in ShEli's grill. It was a prevent D / nothing long. I think they were quite lucky the Vaggies suck as bad as they do.
                WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

It is very worrisome that he said he stands by his 4th & 8 call.
                  That requires some questioning of his judgement.

Comment

Working...
                  X