Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz

+He finally sort of led a game winning drive.

-His long ball is not good enough. He's got to hit one of those soon.

-He holds the ball too long in the pocket.

+He's only three games into his second year.
    DB

+

He led two game-tying actual drives just before the game winning one-throw drive.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

~

Originally posted by slag View Post
      He led two game-tying actual drives just before the game winning one-throw drive.
      Meh. When you to do it twice, not his fault, but a pass over 18 yards somewhere might help that run game.
      DB

Comment

What?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Will you go back to work already?

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          Meh. When you to do it twice, not his fault, but a pass over 18 yards somewhere might help that run game.
          Next you'll be complaining because Wentz can't take his jacket off while riding a bike!
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Bwahaha

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
            Next you'll be complaining because Wentz can't take his jacket off while riding a bike!
            That's apparently a very special skill. I'm in the surgeons office for a checkup today he is telling me what a great job he did. Not as much hardware as they put in you but I will still set off the metal detector at the airport.
            DB

Comment

Take a moment t think about it........

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
              That's apparently a very special skill. I'm in the surgeons office for a checkup today he is telling me what a great job he did. Not as much hardware as they put in you but I will still set off the metal detector at the airport.
              Have you ever, even once, heard of a surgeon NOT saying "the surgery was a success, it went very well"

And yes, last time I flew they made me go through the line for "special" people.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

It was all I could do not to scream at the m-fer

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                Have you ever, even once, heard of a surgeon NOT saying "the surgery was a success, it went very well"

And yes, last time I flew they made me go through the line for "special" people.
                Truisms I have l learned:

Don't fight a land war in Eastern Europe.

Don't fight any war in Southeast Asia.

Don't think any Eagles game is an "easy win" (where was your "never a doubt " post?)

Don't have major ankle surgery.
                DB

Comment

You just weren't paying proper attention..........

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showt...ighlight=doubt

Comment

Working...
                  X