Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching Wentz this year is like reliving 1998!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Wentz this year is like reliving 1998!

NM

...What does this post mean?

Wentz was good today with an OL in front of him and actual NFL receivers. The offense put up 31 points. It would have been more if not for two Ertz drops. The 98 offense topped 20 points once all season.

This loss had a bit more to do with a missed FG and the defense giving up 37.

Comment

I said this year Art, not just today, he has overthrown a lot of wide open rec. and missed even looking at some wide open rec. some today also, very much like another QB in 1998, maybe some are too young too remember all the hype that year started with, just feels real similar to me. Your other points are all valid.
      Last edited by Eagle Road; 12-01-2019, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
        NM
        Now you know damm well he better than Bobby Hoying

Comment

No it isn't
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I'm just really frustrated right now, I know it's not all on Wentz, but can you actually think that he hasn't regressed?? As I said in another post, it may have more to do with Groh and Taylor?

Comment

I said this year Art, not just today, he has overthrown a lot of wide open rec. and missed even looking at some wide open rec. some today also, very much like another QB in 1998, maybe some are too young too remember all the hype that year started with, just feels real similar to me. Your other points are all valid.
              I don't remember one bit of hype that season. There was some hope that Hoying might be something to build on, but pretty much everybody knew that team was trash before Seattle proved it on opening day.

I really don't see the 1998 comp here. This is more like the 2012 Phillies. Maybe a little worse than that.

Comment

Carson had a few plays he'd like to have back. Besides that the offense produced 31 points. This loss falls mostly on the D and Schwartz. The defense was feeling themselves too much and got torched by Fitzpatrick & company. Unprepared mentally, again. It seems like the team is over confident and doesn't take these games seriously. Then they get lit up by some scrubs It's ridiculous Fitzpatrick always looks like Joe Montana against us.
                Last edited by maggsgsr; 12-01-2019, 06:45 PM.

Comment

NM
                  310 and 3 TDs with TONS of crucial drops/bad routes???

LOL. The D and Gomer lost this game.

Comment

Ha this season is not on Wentz. For all the shit around him his stats are still solid. He hasn't set the league on fire but this cannot be on Carson.

Comment

you must not remember 98 too well
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

But at least the Cowboys game looks more winnable.

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                        ...What does this post mean?

Wentz was good today with an OL in front of him and actual NFL receivers. The offense put up 31 points. It would have been more if not for two Ertz drops. The 98 offense topped 20 points once all season.

This loss had a bit more to do with a missed FG and the defense giving up 37.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                          But at least the Cowboys game looks more winnable.
                          It’s actually the inverse case today. This loss had basically zero impact on the playoffs. But yeah Dallas is probably encouraged that this team can’t even beat the Dolphins.

Comment

Working...
                          X