Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name a softer player than Ertz

You can't. Time for him to go
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Mcleod

Comment

The talk of extending him is insanity on like seven different levels. If you can trade him, you do it.

Comment

AGHOLOR MILLS DARBY HOLLINS MCLEOD
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Ertz really did fuck this team today.

Other fanbases would be shocked to see the Ertz hate but...it's not completely unwarranted.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            Ertz really did fuck this team today.

Other fanbases would be shocked to see the Ertz hate but...it's not completely unwarranted.
            THE ENTIRE TEAM BLEW IT. THIS DEFENSE JUST PLAIN SUCKED. NOT SURPRISED.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Softer than twinkie filling. He loves to step out of bounds after the reception, gets his stats during garbage time... Can we trade him for secondary and picks?
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

you
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Embiid

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                    Embiid
                    Hahaha good one

Comment

Ertz has proven time and time again he's one of the best in the game. I can't hop on that bandwagon.

Comment

No YAC Zac. Folds like a cheap card table upon contact.
                        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I’m ok with Ertz. He toughed it out today. He is not one of the problems on this team.
                          ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
                            I’m ok with Ertz. He toughed it out today. He is not one of the problems on this team.
                            Agreed. Ya he fucked up today but he is way down the list of problems in this team that need to be addressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                              You can't. Time for him to go
                              Bright Eyes helps.
                              Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Working...
                              X