Great Gayte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Gayte

Thanks to all Board peeps. IE, SuSq, CB, DSG,Trogs Trent,IG, Nueman, Digg,Bardy,91, and whoever else I am missing. Great To see everyone. Thank you DSG for my walking stick and CB for the secret CB sauce. Awesome food. KG if you attended the price for the parking lot buffet might be increased. There aint no ho-gay anymore.
    Hotta then a mutha, but zubaz didn't mind I am becoming a California surfer dude. Or sumptin like that.
    Not sure if you all heard but the stadium I think ran out of water or close to it. I would bet beer sales plummeted to 20% yesterday.
    Laslty, F them parking lot Band group. CB stood strong. as some others. They wanted us to move our vehicles so they could have "THE BAND" play.
    See you peeps in 2 weeks, for another great gayte.
    Last edited by EagleFanInMD; 09-25-2017, 06:44 PM. Reason: .

Forgotten already....

Great gayte as always...and yeah, i think they did run out of water. They should have had the pirate beer dude out selling water too! Or at least one of those lemonade/vodka jawns they had at Arrowhead!

Comment

whatcha you talking about willis. I got ya. ! just wanted to see if anyone reads these posts. Thanks for a great time yesterday! Ice cold water, argggggeeee, Ice cold water, RRRRGGGG. tose vodka things were pretty refreshing. Not one crab fry.

Comment

I was ready for cb to start throwing down. That old dude wouldn't have known what hit him if he went after cb.

Comment

Glad ya made it home in one Piece

hope the Zubus is feelin better, and we all can get a real nights sleep,,man the air felt good last night,,thanks for everything Zubbs
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

The stand behind my section definitely did run out of water. This is not the first time this has happened. Disgraceful. Especially at the extortionist prices they charge.

Also that "band" sucked balls. Kudos to CB for standing up. Who is that fake tailgayte paying off anyway? I miss the jackass crew.

But our gayte was fun and a great time. Nothing was "cool" yesterday. Glad the birds came home with the W.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

PS There was plenty of water at the ZB gayte.

Hey Craig, I have an idea.

When it's gonna be hot like that, mebbe you should park the ZB coming from the other direction. That way the ZB provides more shade during the gayte. Me and my friend noted that it felt 20 deg. less hot in the shade on the west side of the ZB.

Yesterday was ridiculously hot, though.
              --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Who is that fake tailgayte paying off anyway?
                That's what I want to know. It's clearly against the rules for the lot. I wonder how far up the ladder one would have to go to find somebody who might want to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                  That's what I want to know. It's clearly against the rules for the lot. I wonder how far up the ladder one would have to go to find somebody who might want to stop it.
                  They are charging people money. I doubt they have a license to sell booze.
                  --------

Comment

Congrats to all of you who were there that get to say they saw it in person.

We will be telling our grandkids about that one.

My dad was came to CO from FL for the weekend to visit and it was pretty special to share that moment with him even if it was from my living room.
                    Last edited by broadstreetparade; 09-25-2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

You know i am pretty casual at gaytes and yesterday i was not drinking at all, but shen this guy threatened violence to our gayte that was it. You saw how he stormed off twice well the second one was if anything happens to any vehicles here it will be a mystery how a gallon and a half of peanut oil spilled, and somehow ignited under the bus that brings all the food and beer. He did come back nicer after that and wanted me to say how great the "Free" band was. Just responded i can never hear Johnny Cash and Lynyrd Skynyrd the same again.
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

If I see him again, I'm going to ask if the band gets paid for this event. That might be the start of a bigger investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                          If I see him again, I'm going to ask if the band gets paid for this event. That might be the start of a bigger investigation.
                          We need to send a secret agent in to ask how one can join the "tailgate".
                          --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                            We need to send a secret agent in to ask how one can join the "tailgate".
                            Send a Canadian.
                            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
                            X