Bwahaha Trump has you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwahaha Trump has you guys

Siding with Goodel and Jerruh! Great side to be on!

The national anthem has always been about saluting our troops, glad everyone is for protesting them.

Virtue signaling is the worst form of protest. "Look at me, i took a knee! It proves I care!" Meanwhile, 500 dead in Chicago and no one does or says a thing.
    It IS About Me Asshole
    -----------------------
    Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

I can’t put my finger on it, but alot of Trump supporters are super concerned about violence in Chicago lately. Almost like it’s shorthand for something else.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

HOW MANY PRESIDENTS, AND I USE THE TERM LOOSELY WITH THIS CLOWN, HAS CALLED ANYONE A "SON OF A BITCH". ISN'T THAT CALLING A YOUNG MAN'S MOTHER A BITCH? WHAT DID SHE DO?

NOT A GOOD PERSON ALLEGEDLY RUNNING THIS COUNTRY.

AND NOW I'M GOING TO TAKE KENNY'S ADVICE, FOOTBALL YO.....
      THE CHARGERS, WHAT DO THEY NEED TO DO TO BEAT THE IGGLES?
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

It's been misreported and agenda-twisted by both sides. The endless rhetoric is painful and exhausting.

Comment

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
          Siding with Goodel and Jerruh! Great side to be on!

The national anthem has always been about saluting our troops, glad everyone is for protesting them.

Virtue signaling is the worst form of protest. "Look at me, i took a knee! It proves I care!" Meanwhile, 500 dead in Chicago and no one does or says a thing.
          The only people who use the term "virtue signaling" have no virtue. Go back under your bridge mini-Milo.
          Last edited by 06hawkalum; 09-26-2017, 08:04 AM.

Comment

awesome. trump also had you siding with jerry jones, dan snyder, robert kraft, woody johnson, eddie debartolo, rex ryan, bob knight, ben roethlisberger...

i'm happy that billionaires are starting to leave his corner. but hey, now you get to troll a message board and start talking about violence in chicago for no reason.

Comment

Working...
            X