Brady yelling at his receivers on the sideline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady yelling at his receivers on the sideline

Is overrated! Real leaders smile and clap. I mean 5 wins is cool.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    He does that in the preseason, too, while Howdy Doody is kept under bubble wrap. Fucking joke of an organization from top to bottom right now. Not to be sentimental here but thank god for the magic of 2017.

Comment

Orlovsky with another great observation. https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/sta...33829828579328

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        So, I am not too happy with the laughing on the sidelines either that's for sure. But look at the Orlovsky breakdown with Brady, you see Dorsett getting any better from getting pissed off? Shit is shit and doesn't magically turn into Gold. Brady is feeling what it's like to have no weapons and he looks like dogshit. Wentz knows what it's like too. You can only do so much with poor play calling, dropped passes and trash players.

Not giving 11 a pass for the smiling, hated it! But fuck this team is pretty funny in a tragic sort of way right now.

Comment

He is finally being outplayed by his younger counterparts in the AFC and he has no deep threat,,,welcome to 75% of the rest of the league. Tammy
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X