Thanks god they didn't trade for Clowney or Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks god they didn't trade for Clowney or Ramsey

The only games the defense played well in were windy/weather games where both passing offenses looked like ass. Not only do they still need CBs, but they also need a Jenkins replacement soon. I'm also not sure why McLeod is so highly valued. I NEVER see him make it to either side of the field to break up a pass when the CB gets beat. Earl Thomas erased so many mistakes for guys like Browner/Maxwell, etc.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    The only games the defense played well in were windy/weather games where both passing offenses looked like ass. Not only do they still need CBs, but they also need a Jenkins replacement soon. I'm also not sure why McLeod is so highly valued. I NEVER see him make it to either side of the field to break up a pass when the CB gets beat. Earl Thomas erased so many mistakes for guys like Browner/Maxwell, etc.
    Mcleod fucking sucks

Comment

Well, Ramsey for sure, he didn't get a new contract during the trade and if the Rams continued looking bad who knows if he'd even stay. If he wasn't happy in Jax I doubt he'd be happy on this team.

Comment

Working...
      X