Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A magical run gets you a statue and equity, really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A magical run gets you a statue and equity, really?

Bullshit. The truly great franchises get hungrier for the next one. That fucking stunt two weeks ago posing in the end zone DOWN 14 and an overthrow and dropped TD pass from it being DOWN 28 still makes me sick. That’s not my team, I don’t know what it is now, other than an outright embarrassment from top to bottom. Equity my ass.

Philly Philly

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
      Bullshit. The truly great franchises get hungrier for the next one. That fucking stunt two weeks ago posing in the end zone DOWN 14 and an overthrow and dropped TD pass from it being DOWN 28 still makes me sick. That’s not my team, I don’t know what it is now, other than an outright embarrassment from top to bottom. Equity my ass.
      KELLY PAT SAID THE SAME THING. I THINK ALL OF US ARE ON THAT BOAT.
      THAT'S THE FIRST THING I BROUGHT UP AT THE POST- GAME GAYTE.

YOU JACKASSES ARE CELEBRATING ONE PLAY AND BEING DOWN 14. THAT WAS EMBARRASSING.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by BentzforWentz View Post
        Philly Philly
        If you’re ever in New England stop by the Patriots stadium and take a selfie of the Bill and Tom statue, you know the guys who have done this multiple times, here’s a hint, you’ll be searching a while dude. I don’t think I need to explain why, right??

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

KELLY PAT SAID THE SAME THING. I THINK ALL OF US ARE ON THAT BOAT.
          THAT'S THE FIRST THING I BROUGHT UP AT THE POST- GAME GAYTE.

YOU JACKASSES ARE CELEBRATING ONE PLAY AND BEING DOWN 14. THAT WAS EMBARRASSING.
          DSG, years down the road it will make for an awesome memory worth raising the good stuff for. Right now, this team still hasn’t come down off the Art Museum steps save for a late stretch last year that required a back in to qualify. They got the ring, got paid, and the product we got fed last Sunday was worth of Mike McCormick and the dog bone at the Vet days.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post

If you’re ever in New England stop by the Patriots stadium and take a selfie of the Bill and Tom statue, you know the guys who have done this multiple times, here’s a hint, you’ll be searching a while dude. I don’t think I need to explain why, right??
            LET'S TEAR THAT STATUE DOWN SO THE EAGLES CAN BE LIKE THE PATRIOTS... #NOTMYSTATUE

Comment

Working...
            X