Panthers fire Ron Rivera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panthers fire Ron Rivera

I’m sure he’ll find another HC job, but I’d love to see Shorts gone and Rivera replace him.

at this point I'd be fine with you replacing Shorts there GM!!!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      I'd love to see Shorts gone and Rivera replace him.
      Can we do this right now?

"Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

He will most likely get another HC job but either him or Quinn if he gets the boot would be aces

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Can we do this right now?
          If Rivera really is willing to take a DC job he’d have his pick. Why come to Philadelphia where the defense needs to upgrade 8-9 starters?

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

If Rivera really is willing to take a DC job he’d have his pick. Why come to Philadelphia where the defense needs to upgrade 8-9 starters?
            I’d say 3-5 starters. 9? Come on...watch the Pats and Seahags games...

Comment

He and Pedey go way back and I'm pretty sure Rivera likes Lurie too, he moved up the ranks because he started here with FF
              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Someone is going to get a really good head coach.

The Panthers are really going to struggle for a few years if they let Cam go too.

Comment

The speculation must be that Rivera will end up coaching the Giants, right?

I have to say I'll be disappointed if that happens. We've been spoiled with McAdoo and Shurmur coaching the Giants. Rivera would be a huge upgrade and possibly get them headed in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    The speculation must be that Rivera will end up coaching the Giants, right?

I have to say I'll be disappointed if that happens. We've been spoiled with McAdoo and Shurmur coaching the Giants. Rivera would be a huge upgrade and possibly get them headed in the right direction.
                    It's weird, but I'm okay with it. I hate the current state of the NFC East. A little inter-divison one-upmanship might not be such a bad thing.

The Redskins can stay in the sewer forever for all I care.

Comment

Working...
                    X