LJ Fort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ Fort

Looks like LT out there. Good talent assessment.

We already know talent assessment is not very strong in this organization. What I would like to know is who makes the final calls?? Do coaches go to Howie and say I like this kid he needs to be on the roster or do the coaches like Schwartz and Pederson just have no clue how to spot talent?

Real question here.

Comment

How is it talent assessment when he was specifically targeted by Howie as soon as FA started? Sounds like this one is on Schvantz. And I'm starting to think he's choosing not the utilize the guys Howie picks (Avery is another one).

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        How is it talent assessment when he was specifically targeted by Howie as soon as FA started? Sounds like this one is on Schvantz. And I'm starting to think he's choosing not the utilize the guys Howie picks (Avery is another one).
        That was my thinking it's the coaches fucking up.. On another note: nice to see Hicks staying healthy with another team's medical staff and balling out this year. Would have been in IR after game 2 if he was here in Philly sheesh .

Comment

Massive fuck up
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

LJ Fart is average at best.

Comment

Working...
            X