KC kicking NE in the ass in Foxboro...nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC kicking NE in the ass in Foxboro...nice

I just looked at the Pats schedule this season, of their 10 wins, 8 came to sub .500 teams. And of the 2 winning teams Pitt was a hot mess starting the season, they just started playing better in the last 5 games. Either the Ravens or KC can oust them in the playoffs, and likely one will. I just don't want to see them in another SB and it is looking less and less likely they will make it.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

They are coming back in this game and for the rare instance, they have been totally fucked by the refs. There are so many bad calls against them that the o lot reason the game isn’t already tied is that they are out of challenges. The refs have been atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
      They are coming back in this game and for the rare instance, they have been totally fucked by the refs. There are so many bad calls against them that the o lot reason the game isn’t already tied is that they are out of challenges. The refs have been atrocious.
      YUP...PATS GOT SCREWED...DOESN'T BREAK MY HEART EVEN A LITTLE BIT.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Karma is a bitch bro
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I wasn’t complaining. Just pointing out the fact. It was karma and they got fucked for a change.

Comment

Mr. McMahon compensating for Equipment gate.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ent-new-jersey
            Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
            X