I keep watching the Steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep watching the Steelers

scratch and claw their way into playoff contention with a 3rd string QB and a fair amount of skill players I've never heard of.

No excuse for the Birds to be losing to the Dolphins.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    scratch and claw their way into playoff contention with a 3rd string QB and a fair amount of skill players I've never heard of.

Sure there’s an excuse, these guys simply don’t give a fuck.

Comment

In my delusional fan status, I keep telling myself that last week was a wakeup call.

On a different topic, I just watched the refs steal a TD from the Patriots, and it was delicious.

Comment

Def no excuse for losing to Miami, Still Pitts Div is absolute Trash,,,they will get crushed in rnd 1
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

Def no excuse for losing to Miami, Still Pitts Div is absolute Trash,,,they will get crushed in rnd 1
          The Ravens are the best team in the AFC and the Browns are average but not bad?

As always, the AFC East is the weakest division in the AFC.

Comment

He was actually their 4th string...they traded their 2nd string at the beginning of the year.

Tomlin deserves the Coach of the Year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

He was actually their 4th string...they traded their 2nd string at the beginning of the year.

Tomlin deserves the Coach of the Year.
              If they make the playoffs, he absolutely does. I saw a tweet in the beginning of the season arguing for Tomlin to win 5 retroactive COY awards for having had Antonio Brown on his team for so long without any drama.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Diontae Johnson (taken at pick 66 in 2019 draft) was huge all day. that's the difference between making the playoffs and being the eagles.

Comment

Working...
                X