Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a fucking shitbag fucking no good cocksucking worthless fucking team
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

I can accept losing when a team plays with heart and passion. These mother fuckers are heartless cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      I can accept losing when a team plays with heart and passion. These mother fuckers are heartless cunts.
      And.......they actually get paid for it!

ps........there’s your boy Goedert. Nice catch.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Bums. Fucking bums. Dickless, ball-less, spineless fucking bums. Fuck everybody.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Can't believe anyone would ever want to let Ertz go over this guy Dallas. Ya I'll take Ertz for 5 more years and trade Dallas any day and twice in Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            Can't believe anyone would ever want to let Ertz go over this guy Dallas. Ya I'll take Ertz for 5 more years and trade Dallas any day and twice in Tuesday.
            Man just shut the fuck up! Nobody gives a shit that you would take Ertz’s dick in your mouth. You mention this Ertz/Goedert comparison in every fucking thread!
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

Man just shut the fuck up! Nobody gives a shit that you would take Ertz’s dick in your mouth. You mention this Ertz/Goedert comparison in every fucking thread!
              Dude go fuck youself no one gives a fuck about your ignorant cheap shots either. Your life must be really shit to have to keep putting people down to justify your pointless existence.

Just go to home depot buy a ladder some rope and do society a favour and go dangle from a tree!

Comment

Working...
              X