Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep Gomer but fire the rest of the coaching staff,,,starting with Shwartz tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep Gomer but fire the rest of the coaching staff,,,starting with Shwartz tonight!

this is the time,,going to be some quality Defensive coaches looking for work,,and man this team needs better coaches all around,,,event ST have just turned to Mush
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Why keep Gomer??

Comment

Groh and Schwartz will both be fired.... But this aint on either of them... This team is severely under talented

Comment

I'm sorry but I don't see what Gomer has done to get a pass right now. Dresses 3 WR for a must win game? Team looks flat? Attitude reflects leadership and HC is the leader!

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          Why keep Gomer??
          You want Gomer to devise an offensive gameplan with fucking Greg Ward and JJACKOFF as the WRs?!

Comment

I want him to dress MORE THAN 2.5 WRs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              Why keep Gomer??
              look Jeffy won't fire Gomer yet,,,but this team can be run better,,,and howie needs to be on the hot seat as well. OC and DC need to go,,sadd to say Fipp too
              Last edited by TRENT; 12-09-2019, 10:54 PM.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post

You want Gomer to devise an offensive gameplan with fucking Greg Ward and JJACKOFF as the WRs?!
                He hasn't been devising shit with a full compliament of players either soooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                X