Wentz. Is. Broken.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz. Is. Broken.

This entire season has been a shit show. Wentz of 2017 is now a mythological figure. He is terrified of everything. Won't run, won't throw it deep, doesn't see the field.

Wentz contract is completely a vote of confidence that will haunt us fans. Wentz has none. It's been on display all night/season. He's sacrificing the team for the chance he might play in the postseason. McCown moved the chains more in 3 plays then Wentz did the entire game before or after.

The contract to Jeffery was thanking him for the ring. It's a complete burden now. His contract, combined with captain confidence, puts us in Limbo for 5 years.

Bitch about Swartz all you want, but this shit show is on howie. He overpaid for mediocre and old. And Gomer doesn't have the balls to shut down a 100 mill mistake for a chance.

A buddy gave me shit asking for Suds when he was still on IR weeks ago. I said it wasn't a mistake. I'd rather a physically broken QB then our current headcase.

Wentz could still win this game but I doubt it.

We gotta hope this is just a lost season. He’s out there today with rookie and practice squad wrs, rookie and p squad rbs, backup RT. He has lost confidence.

better get his shit together this offseason and Howie better find him some talent to throw to.

Comment

Dude, Wentz needs to be better, but he has 2 WRs. Ive never even seen a team down to 2 WRs before, let alone both rookies. The best RT in football is out. Jordan Howard is like the team’s 5th most important injury right now.

Wentz’s mistakes aren’t acceptable, but I don’t think any QB will look good under these circumstances.

Comment

Can't catch the ball 3 yards behind you, in the dirt, or if your name doesn't contain the letters z,t,r,e.

Defense kept them in games for weeks, just 1 score off - Wentz couldn't produce.
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
        X