WENTZ won the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WENTZ won the game

Two big drives in the 4th and OT. Playing with no tackles and BCJJAW as their #1.

That is all.

This is accurate.

Awful opponent, but it’s impressive considering what he was working with.

Comment

He looked awful for 2.5 quarters, but the way he not only rallied but closed was great to see.

Comment

Agreed most of the game he looked like shit, but that last 15 minutes,,,,,, Money.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          This is accurate.

Awful opponent, but it’s impressive considering what he was working with.
          He looked like a different guy in the 4th quarter and OT. Something clicked and he had confidence and wasn't messing around. He could have killed someone with that ball he through to Ward. I hope it carries over. That's the guy we need.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

He looked like a different guy in the 4th quarter and OT. Something clicked and he had confidence and wasn't messing around. He could have killed someone with that ball he through to Ward. I hope it carries over. That's the guy we need.
            If you're talking about the one he dropped ... that's one of the best throws I've ever seen live.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

If you're talking about the one he dropped ... that's one of the best throws I've ever seen live.
              Saw a stat yesterday that the Eagles have dropped "9" count em "9" TD passes this year which would have given Wentz 2 TD's shy of his supposed MVP season and a few hundred yards less passing with the shit show he has had this year. Granted he has been off and looked like shit for some of the year but fuck me I'd be pretty demoralized throwing to garbage cans too.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Saw a stat yesterday that the Eagles have dropped "9" count em "9" TD passes this year which would have given Wentz 2 TD's shy of his supposed MVP season and a few hundred yards less passing with the shit show he has had this year. Granted he has been off and looked like shit for some of the year but fuck me I'd be pretty demoralized throwing to garbage cans too.
                Want a worse stat - there has been 7 dropped TDs that would have given the Birds the lead in the 4th and/or WON the game. 7 of those and how many losses?

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

No, the one he threw 120 mph right into Wards hands. It looked angry and perfect haha.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by nick foles taint flap View Post
                    Two big drives in the 4th and OT. Playing with no tackles and BCJJAW as their #1.

That is all.
                    When he left the pocket he seem to throw more accurate, not to mention he brings the D up toward him and opens up the field. Someone else posted this week about teams having trouble with scrambling QB's and this is a perfect example.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

When he left the pocket he seem to throw more accurate, not to mention he brings the D up toward him and opens up the field. Someone else posted this week about teams having trouble with scrambling QB's and this is a perfect example.
                      He has the best passer rating outside the pocket. Should signal the coaching staff to try and use bootlegs and such no? Let's see if Gomer catches on with his advanced analytics or did this stat elude him

Comment

They were saying something on TV about him getting more latitude for making play call changes at the line, so wouldn't him using his legs more be up to him??

Comment

They will be in the NFC Championship Game.

Comment

Working...
                          X