Wentz was rifling balls on those last two drives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz was rifling balls on those last two drives

I hope the team can rally around this performance.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Hahahaha...ya, ok...

Comment

Might as well. We already screwed up the draft. I'm back on the "fuck it, let's win the division" train again.

Comment

Eagles almost rolled over and died against a bad Giants team in the second half of last year. Came back, won the game, and sparked a playoff run.

Maybe we see it again?

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          Might as well. We already screwed up the draft. I'm back on the "fuck it, let's win the division" train again.
          I’d much rather see a performance like this from our QB than root for them to draft some kid who may suck. Awful opponent tonight of course, but I think being down to 2 WRs and minus Lane makes it an impressive performance.

Comment

That ball to ward was a fucking missile.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I’d much rather see a performance like this from our QB than root for them to draft some kid who may suck. Awful opponent tonight of course, but I think being down to 2 WRs and minus Lane makes it an impressive performance.
              Well, there are two very specific players I have in mind that I'd like to have on the board in round one (Jeudy & Ruggs), and I'm pretty confident they won't suck, but there are other receivers in this draft, and we're getting two of them no matter what.

What I liked about tonight is how the offense came to life when suddenly it was Wentz leading a bunch of kids out there. Instantly, you had the QB and a group of hungry players around him, and it was a night and day difference. This is what I was hoping to do in the off-season, but if we can get a jump start on the youth movement now, I'll all for it.

And Boston Scott needs to be a major part of this offense the rest of the way. Put Sproles' jersey on him if they need to fool Doug, whatever it takes... but keep feeding the kid.

Comment

I’ll take your word for it on the college players. They definitely need to draft a WR early.

Boston Scott looks like a really nice find. I thought to myself that the only difference is that he can’t keep the pile moving the way Sproles could, but obviously Sproles was a freak of nature at 5’6.
                Last edited by art vandelay; 12-10-2019, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X