Duck has a point about Wentz and the youngsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck has a point about Wentz and the youngsters

When it was just Ginger and the “no name offense”, they moved the ball. Is this Alshon’s last season? I know he has been injured all season but he has shit body language that screams I hate this offense. Maybe he took the social media trolling to heart when he dropped that ball against the Saints in the playoffs. Or I’m overthinking this and Gomer gave a great halftime speech.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

You are not imagining it -- alshon's body language after Wentz missed him early said it all.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      When it was just Ginger and the “no name offense”, they moved the ball. Is this Alshon’s last season? I know he has been injured all season but he has shit body language that screams I hate this offense. Maybe he took the social media trolling to heart when he dropped that ball against the Saints in the playoffs. Or I’m overthinking this and Gomer gave a great halftime speech.
      It was Wentz but I know that doesn't fit the narrative that he lost the locker room - https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ing-down-17-3/

Honestly I am completely over Alshon. Thanks for 2017 but ya killing me smalls. Did anyone notice that on his injury it look like he had earbuds just chilling in his pocket? Looked that way anyway just flying around everywhere...

Comment

Working...
      X