I'd be Ok with AB from this point on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd be Ok with AB from this point on

how much damage can he do in 3 games,,, or really how much can he help?,,,it's an unknown. But worth a shot.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Give it up with AB. He isn't signed bc the minute he is he will go straight to the commissioners exempt list. Not sure he will even be eligible to play for any team without an NFL investigation which rules him out as an option. I think this is why he is unsigned.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      Give it up with AB. He isn't signed bc the minute he is he will go straight to the commissioners exempt list. Not sure he will even be eligible to play for any team without an NFL investigation which rules him out as an option. I think this is why he is unsigned.
      not sure if the guy was suspended or not,,,,,,looking like Alshon is done for the year
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

I don't think he ever got suspended bc he was released by the Pats so quickly so the league hasn't even done an investigation. My understanding is he would most likely be out on a commissioners exempt list as soon as he is signed and then an investigation begins to determine if a punishment is warrented. That is why he has no job or no way NE wouldn't have brought him back. They don't care that he bad mouthed the team or the owner they have no ethics or morals all about the W
        ​​​​

Comment

Working...
        X